Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hall Family

Today I had the pleasure of shooting the newest addition to the Hall family, Mia.

Unfortunately the whole family were sick, but rather than cancel we went ahead. I don't take a lot of baby photos but I do enjoy it when I get the chance. It is definitely not for the faint hearted, you would not want to be precious..I was urinated on, thrown up on and coughed on. I would not trade that for anything as the little ones are so sweet. I only wished Mia had of been able to sleep poor thing.

Comment of the day came from big sister Charli when we were in the bedroom and I quote a 4 year old here, "So, are we going to get this show on the road?" simply gorgeous!

I think you will all agree that this is one beautiful family. Enjoy! Nat







With very proud big sister Charli...

No comments: